The ministry is intended to have a positive impact on the congregation, community, and world around us in agreeance of our mission statement “Love God, Love Others, Serve the World”. We will be asking the congregation 4 months a year to donate an additional $1 in offering to be used to impact someone’s life by covering a financial need.
The completion of the nomination form below should be done in its entirety to make wise decisions and exercise good stewardship over the funds with which we have been entrusted.
Please follow these guidelines:
The nomination must be filled out in its entirety for consideration.
- Nominations can be filled out online at www.fccdc.com or the nomination can be sent through the mail (print pdf): First Christian Church, Attn: +One, PO Box 1416, Dodge City, KS 67801
- All submitted nominations will be considered, regardless of church membership or relationship to the church. The recipient's residence must be in Ford County or closely surrounding counties.
- Nominations are reviewed four times a year. Nominations must be submitted by Feb 20, May 20, August 20, & November 20. Any late submissions will be automatically saved for the next quarters consideration. No exceptions.
- Financial assistance is based entirely on need and circumstance.
- If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the nomination deadline, then we have decided to assist another request.
- Nominations can be resubmitted next quarter if they are not selected. Only submit one nomination form per nominee per quarter.
- Please do not contact anyone at the church with questions on the status of your nomination. Any and all questions need to be emailed to
- Once the nominee is selected, they become ineligible for a year.
In the meantime, please know that the deciding team is prayerfully and thoughtfully considering each nomination. We ask that you pray for the wisdom and guidance of this ministry and for the individuals entrusted with making these decisions.
+One Nomination Form